Tennis affiliate programs – make more money from your tennis website or social profiles
If you want to make money from the tennis industry but aren’t good enough to be a pro tennis player on the ATP Tour, then the affiliate marketing industry could be an opportunity for you. When you publish content on digital assets you own, add your unique affiliate links, and receive commissions.
List of tennis affiliate marketing programs
- Tennis Point – A UK retailer of everything tennis players could need including rackets, shoes, bags, balls, and clothing.
- ITPA Tennis – Specialists in tennis-specific sports science, receive a 25% commission on sales you refer.
- Wilson – Well-known clothing brand who have a tennis collection of clothing, rackets, shoes, balls, and bags.
- Dicks Sporting Goods – Sellers of tennis equipment and gear in the U.S., you can join their affiliate program through Skimlinks, Sovrn, and FlexOffers.
- Amazon Associates – Amazon.com (and their regional versions) sell all tennis products.
- ProTennisJobs – A place for professionals in the tennis industry to find jobs.
- Etsy – an online retailer of tennis gifts and novelty products ideal for tennis bloggers to write about.
- eBay Partner Network – lots of tennis items, new and used, are sold on all regional eBay websites.
- NotOnTheHighStreet – similar to Etsy with lots of cool unique gifts for tennis players and fans.
- PaddyPower – UK gambling company that lets punters bet on tennis matches in all major tournaments.
- ESPN+ – Live sports streaming service in the U.S. that show live tennis matches.
- Decathlon – A UK retailer of all sports gear, including tennis.
- Paragon Sports – A retailer of racket sports equipment as well as other sports. Based in New York.
- Tennis Express – Online retailer of tennis equipment, based in Houston.
Before joining a tennis affiliate program be sure to check their website FAQs and do your own research to find out their payment methods and minimum payout level. If you have any unanswered questions about them, get in touch with their affiliate team for help. Doing a bit of research can reduce the chance of your business losing six love to its industry rivals!
Ways to be a tennis affiliate and generate revenue online
- Create a tennis blog and include affiliate links in product-related articles.
- Review products on YouTube and put affiliate links in the video descriptions.
- Talk about the latest tennis topics in a podcast and include affiliate links in the episode descriptions.
- Create some popular tennis social media profiles on platforms such as Pinterest and Twitter and include affiliate links in some uploads/tweets.
To maximize profit margins always focus primarily on high-ticket tennis items. If you are unsure if a program has high ticket items browse their full website first.
Other sports niche
If you run a broad sports media outlet also check out these other sports affiliate programs:
If you know of other tennis affiliate programs that should be included on this page please get in touch.