Last updated: March 5th 2021
Affpinions.com may also be referred to here as “Affpinions”, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “the Site”.
To use Affpinions
- be over 18 years old; and
- be legally permitted to use the Site in your home country; and
- have a payment method that we accept and the right to use it (if shopping with us)
It is your responsibility to use our services only if it is legal for you to do so. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, Affpinions is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using Affpinions, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not under the age of 18;
(5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Affpinions (or any portion thereof).
You may be have the ability to register on Affpinions. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use Affpinions for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of Affpinions, you agree not to:
(1) systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
(2) make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
(3) use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
(4) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
(5) engage in unauthorized framing of the Site.
(6) trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
(7) make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
(8) engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
(9) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
(10) attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
(11) sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
(12) use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
(13) use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
(14) decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
(15) attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
(16) harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
(17) delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
(18) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
(19) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
(20) except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
(21) disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
(22) use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Linking to us
You are welcome to link to affpinions.com, as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and doesn’t damage or take advantage of our reputation. Please don’t link in any kind of way that suggests any form of approval/endorsement by Affpinions where none exists.
Commenting and reviews
Visitors to the website can post comments and reviews in some areas of the Site. The same individual cannot submit multiple reviews on one page. Abuse includes;
- Posting multiple reviews/comments but using a different name.
- Posting multiple reviews/comments but using a different email address.
- Posting multiple reviews/comments but using a different IP address.
Reviews that use a VPN, Proxy, or Tor, will not be published. We use an external security service provider to detect VPN’s, Proxies, and Tor, and will not approve any comments that are detected as being from one of those, this is because of their potential to be used for fake/spam content. If you wish to leave a comment or review please disable your VPN/Proxy first.
Any content that receive comments/reviews which persistently match the abuse listed above will have the comment/review section closed. Affpinions reserves the right to delete any comment or review without the need for a reason why. Affpinions reserves the right to close any comment/review section without a reason why.
Content on network/program listings
We work with affiliate networks and programs to create and maintain the listings on this website. Companies have no ability to have their company removed from Affpinions. It’s important people have a way to learn about companies, it’s freedom of speech. More information can be found about options for those working for companies listed on Affpinions in the ‘For Networks/Programs’ section of the Knowledge Base.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, listing information, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Third-party websites and content
Affpinions may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
Shopping with us
We may sell physical and digital goods on Affpinions as well as services. Here are the details for each aspect of shopping on Affpinions.
When you place an order, you should receive an e-mail that confirms receipt of your order. We then check the payment method and only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment method (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
You may be able to cancel (not change) your order for physical goods within a short period of ordering. You can’t change your order, instead you’ll need to cancel (and/or return original item(s)), and re-order.
All orders placed with us are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. If there’s an issue with an order we’ll get in touch as quickly as we can.
On some occasions we may need to refuse or cancel an order, even if we have previously confirmed your order, E.G. if we notice something unusual on an order or an account. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
We accept the following forms of payment: PayPal. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax may be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
All digital sales are final and no refund will be issued.
For physical goods the following policies apply.
You must request a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection. Once we have received the returned item we will process it and we’ll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
To qualify for a refund, the item must still in it’s original condition. All returned items should be sent back to us in their 100% original condition together with the original packaging and any/all brand tags. All items are inspected on return to check they qualify for a refund. If the above criteria have not been met, we won’t be able to issue you a refund and we will send the item back to you. Alternatively, we (at our sole discretion) may instead reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the item(s).
You are responsible for paying all return postage costs. We strongly recommend you get proof of postage when returning the item.
We don’t accept returns after the relevant time period.
None of this affects your statutory rights.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change at any time.
This revenue disclosure exists for transparency purposes. We are a business which needs revenue to prosper the same as any business does. Sponsorships, advertisements, commissions, product donations and event invitations contribute towards our revenue and content creation. We are an Amazon Associate meaning we may earn from qualifying purchases if you click through to Amazon from affpinions.com. By having these revenue streams it means we never have to rely on selling personal information.
The compensation received by the revenue streams outlined in the previous paragraph in no way affects what we post in the actual content, we are only compensated to provide an honest opinion. We may not directly identify on-page what content is paid/sponsored content and what isn’t.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of Affpinions, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements.
Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
We simply provide the space to place advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
The activity on social platforms of accounts operated by Affpinions is governed by those individual platforms. The platforms we use include, but is not limited to; YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
On YouTube we may post videos that contain other peoples content such as sounds, videos, and images which are believed to be used legally under appropriate licenses or fair use. We act responsibly and no misuse is ever intentional.
Anyone who objects to content being featured on YouTube or other social channels should get in touch. The aim is to upload good videos to the Affpinions channels. When content is embedded it is for review purposes to decide which is best and to compile top lists that further promote the company. Topics are linked to so they get benefits. We want our subscribers to discover useful content and become further educated on them. We always add our own unique additions to videos and extra content such as opinions and data. We want to be successful and sustainable so it isn’t in our interests to flout the law.
In the event you believe a YouTube video violates your rights you are also encouraged to go directly through the YouTube claim processes on the YouTube platform. The same goes for all third-party social platforms.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of Affpinions at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Term and termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Responses to potential violation of laws by Affpinions
All attempts have been made so that Affpinions meets all of it’s legal requirements on our side including, but not limited to; GDPR, CCPA and DMCA. However, in the event of any potential violation coming to our attention from our side that we were unaware of we will act swiftly to rectify it. We take any communications on this topic very seriously and aim to respond within 7 working days of receiving all notifications.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Other documents governing Affpinions
Please also see out Disclaimer, Privacy Notice, and Cookies Notice.
UK office address:S7-215609
Unit 9 Chancery Gate Business Centre
Horton Close 215609
US office address:S7-215609
1217 Old Coochs Bridge Rd
For formal communication we recommend sending an email and sending a physical copy. Emails can get caught in our spam filter and letters can get lost in the post. By doing both forms of communication it reduces the risk of messages being lost.