Razer is a very well-known brand of hardware targetted at PC gamers. They have a Razer Affiliate Program and also a program for influencers and popular streamers called #RazerStreamer. They are two separate things, not everyone will qualify for the streamer program.
According to the website you can earn yourself commissions of upto 10% on the sale of their Razer products.
Preview of Razer‘s Website
The design is very much as you’d expect to see from Razer. It looks great as most their stuff does.
|Cost To Join:||Free|
- Mouse mats
The exact percentage commission you’ll receive will vary based on the product.
There's no fees to join the program. You must be over 18 to join, so if you're a popular young Fornite gamer on Twitch their terms mean unfortunately you can't join. Be aware that in their policy they also say that affiliates who make no referral sales for 6 months will see their account be terminated.
How To Join:
- Read all details so you fully understand the program.
- Decide which program to apply for. Either #RazerStreamer or the Razer Affiliate Program (they are completely separate entities).
- Pick the appropriate link on the page in order to start your application.
- Once submitted give them time to review your details.
- If you get rejected then keep building your audience and return in the future!
Potential Razer Alternatives
*Information here correct at time of posting to best of Affpinions knowledge.