What is Razer?
Razer is a very well-known brand of hardware targeted at PC gamers.
They have a Razer Affiliate Program and also a program for influencers and popular streamers called #RazerStreamer. They’re two separate things, not everyone will qualify for the streamer program. There are no fees to join the program. You must be over 18 to join, so if you’re a popular young Fornite gamer on Twitch their terms mean unfortunately you can’t join. Be aware that in their policy they also say that affiliates who make no referral sales for 6 months will see their account be terminated.
According to the website you can earn yourself commissions of up to 10% on the sale of their Razer products.
The design is very much as you’d expect to see from Razer. It looks great as most of their stuff does.
Joining Razer as an affiliate is free.
Payment details for Razer
Payments to all affiliates are made in the USD currency. At Razer the minimum payout is Unknown. Money owed to you is paid using Unknown. The payment frequency of the Razer affiliate Program is Monthly.
Tracking and cookies
The tracking software used by Razer is their own in-house solution.
The main commission type used is CPS.
NichesA few of the niches/sectors Razer operate in:
- Mouse mats
The exact percentage commission you’ll receive will vary based on the product.
How to join the Razer affiliate Program
- Read all details so you fully understand the program.
- Decide which program to apply for. Either #RazerStreamer or the Razer Affiliate Program (they are completely separate entities).
- Pick the appropriate link on the page in order to start your application.
- Once submitted give them time to review your details.
- If you get rejected then keep building your audience and return in the future!
Possible alternatives to Razer: