Now you’ve got your adult affiliate website setup and your webpages are getting adult traffic, it’s time to boost the number of clicks you receive on the links that’ll earn you money.
There several ways to increase the number of clicks on the affiliate links in your adult website content, here are some ideas:
- High-quality display banners: Use visually appealing display banners that accurately represent the products (such as sex toys or penis enlargers) or services (such as webcam credits) you want people to click on.
- Placement: Position your adult affiliate links in prominent areas of your website theme/design, such as above the fold or in the sidebar, to increase visibility.
- Attractive call-to-action (CTA) buttons: Use clear and attention-grabbing CTA buttons, try regular ones such as “Sign Up Now” or “Learn More”, to encourage visitors to click on affiliate links. Or you could try much longer and more exotic text such as “Sign Up To See Amazing Webcam Girls”. You could also alter the size of the buttons. Buttons can work especially well in product toplists (such as “best lubes”).
- Contextual advertising: Use affiliate links heavily within the context of relevant content, such as a sex toy product reviews or comparison articles, to increase relevance and usefulness for visitors.
- Limited-time offers: Use a sense of urgency to encourage clicks by highlighting limited-time offers or discounts. Be sure to be subscribed to newsletters of the adult affiliate networks you’re a member of to find out about sales and other limited offers.
- Targeted marketing: Use data to identify the most profitable target audiences and tailor your design and ad placement efforts accordingly. For example you could code PHP ‘if’ statements to show ads depending on which referrer the visitor is from or their location.
- A/B testing: A classic optimization method that will never die! Try different variations of affiliate links, such as different images or CTA copy, to see which version performs best. Only works well once you have high levels of traffic.
- Try different offers: If your current programs are not converting well, it’s time to try rival offers.
- Create a sense of community: This can work if you own an adult forum or something like an erotica blog. Encourage user-generated content, comments, reviews and ratings (WordPress plugins can help if your website is powered by WordPress) to create a sense of community. This will make users more likely to trust your 18+ site and more likely to click on affiliate links.
It’s important to remember it can be a long process to make your digital business truly successful and some of these methods will take many months. But stick with it and if a good plan has been well executed then the number of clicks on placed adult affiliate links will increase.