ySense (formerly known as Clixsense) is an online rewards website owned by the same company that own Swagbucks. ySense was first founded under it’s former name in 2007 so the business has been around for a long time! They claim to have paid out over $33 million to their members in total.
Preview of ySense‘s Website
|Payment Methods:||Check, Dwolla, Payoneer, Skrill, Tango Card|
|Payment Frequency:||7 days|
|Cost To Join:||Free|
The company is a well-established name in the “earn extra money online” niche.
How the program operates
- Their affiliate program pays between $0.10 and $0.30 per sign-up depending on which country the individual sign-ups come from.
- Once individuals you refer reach a $5.00 payout you will then get another $2.
- You will also receive activity commissions receiving a generous 20% of what they earn.
- There are also extra bonuses for members who refer over 100 active people.
It’s an ideal program to promote in the “make money online” niche to those looking to make small amounts of extra cash. The minimum age to join is 16.
Once you join the website you are automatically part of their affiliate program. That will give you a unique referral URL to promote to others in return for commissions. You can of course also do the surveys, offers, and tasks they make available if you want to boost your earnings further.
For user queries, they have a ticket support system.
The company don’t appear to operate social media profiles but they do have an on-site blog you can use to stay up-to-date.
How To Join:
- Look around for any other information you need and click the blue ‘Join Now’ button to create a free account.
Potential ySense Alternatives
*Information here correct at time of posting to best of Affpinions knowledge.