What is ySense?
ySense (formerly known as Clixsense) is a well-established online rewards website owned by the same company that own Swagbucks. ySense was first founded under it’s former name in 2007 so the business has been around for a long time! They claim to have paid out over $33 million to their members in total.
About the ySense referral program
As a member, you can not only earn money from completing surveys and offers but also by referring new members. You earn up to 30% recurring commissions depending on your activity level. For each new person you refer you will receive a sign-up commission of either $0.10 or $0.30 depending on which country the person is from. Top-tier countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada (and many more) will result in a $0.30 commission. From there you will receive ongoing activity commissions of up to 30% so it’s in your interest for people you refer to stay active. Here’s how it work’s in a step-by-step process:
- Their affiliate program pays between $0.10 and $0.30 per sign-up depending on which country the individual sign-ups come from.
- Once individuals you refer reach a $5.00 payout you will then get another $2.
- You will also receive lifetime commissions receiving a generous 20% of what they earn.
- There are also extra bonuses for members who refer over 100 active people.
Once you join the website you are automatically part of their affiliate program. That will give you a unique referral URL to promote to others in return for commissions. You can of course also do the surveys, offers, and tasks they make available if you want to boost your earnings further.
It's free to join ySense as an affiliate.
Payment details for ySense
Payments to all affiliates are made in the USD currency. At ySense the minimum payout is £10. Money owed to you can be paid using these methods: Check, Dwolla, Payoneer, Skrill, Tango Card. The payment frequency of the ySense affiliate Program is 7 days.
Tracking and cookies
The tracking software used by ySense is their own in-house solution.
The main commission type used is CPA.
How to join the ySense affiliate Program
- Look around for any other information you need
- Click the blue ‘Join Now’ button to create a free account
- Once you’ve verified your account, grab your unique affiliate URL and get promoting
Benefits of being a member
The company is a well-established name in the “earn extra money online” niche. This makes it an ideal program to promote in the “make money online” niche to those looking to make small amounts of extra cash. The minimum age to join is 16.
Here are other affiliate companies that may be similar to ySense: