Tapgerine is a global mobile adtech company for publishers who want to monetize their mobile traffic.
What the company say about themselves:
Our aim is to create the most effective platform for both monetizing and buying mobile traffic.
Since it was established during 2010 in Las Vegas, Tapgerine has successfully cooperated with mobile developers and ad networks, built a reputation up of a trusted company which is home to engaged dedicated account managers.
Tapgerine works on a CPI & CPA basis supplying both incent and non-incent campaigns for iOS and Android operating systems. The platform allows you to see real-time statistics and optimization of sources to ensure the necessary outreach and ROI.
Preview of Tapgerine‘s Website
|Payment Methods:||ACH, Epayments, PayPal, Wire Transfer|
|Payment Frequency:||Monthly, biweekly, and weekly.|
|Commission Types:||CPA, CPI|
|Cost To Join:||Free|
The benefits that are offered by Tapgerine include the following:
- Top campaigns with highest payouts from over 200 countries.
- Dedicated affiliate managers with 24/7 support.
- Variety of Payment Methods including Wire Transfer, Paypal Epayments, and ACH.
- Over 2000 performing offers.
- Exclusive promotional creatives to use.
- Direct Offers in many verticals (Social, Dating, Gaming, Adult, Utilities, Gambling).
- Best Coverage in Tier1 countries!
Their tracking software goes by the name of ORANGEAR. It’s an in-house system.
Potential Tapgerine Alternatives
*Information here correct at time of posting to best of Affpinions knowledge.