What Is Tapgerine?
Tapgerine is a global mobile adtech company for publishers who want to monetize their mobile traffic. The company was established during 2010 in Las Vegas. The company cooperates with mobile developers and ad networks to help generate revenue.
Tapgerine works on a CPI & CPA basis supplying both incentive and non-incentive campaigns for iOS and Android operating systems. The platform allows you to see real-time statistics and optimization of sources to ensure the necessary outreach and ROI.
Notice: At the last check in March 2021 the Tapgerine website was not operational and may have been shuttered. Their Twitter profile also hasn’t been active since February 2019. However their Crunchbase listing still states them as ‘active’ as of March 2021.
- Dedicated affiliate managers with 24/7 support.
- Variety of Payment Methods including Wire Transfer, Paypal, Epayments, and ACH.
- Over 2000 performing offers.
- Exclusive promotional creatives to use.
- Direct Offers in many verticals (Social, Dating, Gaming, Adult, Utilities, Gambling).