What is Adpump?
Adpump is a global CPA network based in the USA and operating in 14 countries. The network operates in a wide variety of verticals including but not limited to; travel, gambling, education, crypto, e-commerce, online games and others.
The platform does payouts every 7 days. On their homepage they showcase the publishers generating the most revenue, many of whom are generating thousands of dollars.
Adpump is free to join.
Payment details for Adpump
Payments to all affiliates are made in the USD currency. At Adpump the minimum payout is $30. Money owed to you is paid using PayPal or Webmoney. The payment frequency of the Adpump affiliate Network is Weekly.
Tracking and cookies
The tracking software used by Adpump is their own in-house solution.
Merchants and offers
MerchantsA list of merchants who're listed (or have been previously) on Adpump:
- Marriott Hotels
Hundreds of offers are available for members. You can also get 5% commission on referrals.
How to join the Adpump affiliate Network
- Check the site for any more info you need, including checking their ‘Offers’ page to see how many offers are available in the verticals you promote.
- If you want to join click the large ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Be sure you’re signing up as a publisher and fill in your details.
- Read the T’s&C’s before submitting your information.
Their FAQ states, “Your website may be declined if it has less than 2000 DAU”.
Benefits of being a member
- Cashouts can be done in 4 different currencies; Rubles, Dollars, Euros and Hryvnia
Who could the Adpump affiliate Network be ideal for?
Those who want to be paid out in Russian Rubles. Those who promote offers in a wide variety of markets.
Is Adpump a legit company?
The T’s & C’s suggest Adpump is operated by Echidna LLC, a registered entity in Minneapolis, USA, according to Bloomberg.
Here are some companies that may be similar to Adpump.