What is Funding Circle?
Funding Circle is a British business that allows anybody to lend small amounts of money to businesses in return for interest. The service is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
You can be an affiliate of the platform by referring new members. They will qualify once they have deposited a minimum of £2,000. You will receive compensation in gift vouchers rather than cash. View more key details about the Funding Circle referral scheme below.
How to take advantage of the opportunity
Here’s how to profit from this:
- Once you’re a registered member you’ll see in the menu a link titled “Refer a friend”.
- Click on it to open the page which will contain the details.
- You’ll see a URL that is unique to you. Copy the link.
- Send it to friends and post it on your web properties such as social media and websites.
- For anyone who signs up through it you’ll then receive your £50 Amazon voucher and they’ll also receive theirs once the 2K investment has been made.
Funding Circle is free to join.
Review key info about Funding Circle below.
Payments to all affiliates are made in the GBP currency. At Funding Circle the minimum payout is $50. Payouts are sent using Amazon Voucher. The payment frequency of the Funding Circle affiliate Program is Monthly.
Tracking and cookies
The tracking software used by Funding Circle is their own in-house solution.
The main commission type used is CPA.
Use the form below if you think this Funding Circle review needs updating. The information here was correct to best of Affpinions knowledge at the time of posting.
Listing last modified: February 6, 2022